Welcome to Julie Atwood Events!
Please take time to carefully browse our website. It is designed to provide all the info and details you need before booking a consultation and tour, to make sure that JAE services are a good fit for your needs.
Look for us in Sonoma's
Fourth of July Celebration!
Join us in supporting our Emergency Responders! Help fund the
HALTER Scholarship Program
to train local animal emergency
Our guest of honor: Dr. Claudia Sonder
Director, UC Davis Center for Equine Health
Atwood Ranch, in Glen Ellen, California, is available for events hosted exclusively by clients of Julie Atwood Events.
Julie Atwood Events specializes in complete planning, design, and management services for destination weddings and corporate events. Our vendors include elite wineries and estates in Sonoma Valley and the North Bay. We work with top local and regional artisan food producers and floral designers. Your event is designed "from the table up," beginning with menus created exclusively for each client by the chefs, bringing a fine dining restaurant experience to your guests.
Site Fees ~
- Site fees range from $10,500 for up to 100 guests, $16,500 for up to 160 guests and $20,000 for up to 250 guests, effective July 1, 2014. We offer special rates for Winter and Early spring. Fees include exclusive access to ranch for clients of Julie Atwood Events. Barn capacity for seated dinner/dances, maximum 144; for standing receptions or dinners without dancing, maximum 200. More info.
- Complete Planning , Design and Management services are exclusively provided by Julie Atwood Events. Our renowned and highly personal design and management team works with you to make your vision reality! Every plan is developed to fit your needs, but we do not offer " limited service" options. It's all or nothing...building relationships is one of the joys of wedding planning for me! JAE provides complete service, from first concept through waving goodbye, and all the other events and activities of your wedding weekend.
- Elopement packages are $7,500 and up, for maximum of 24 guests, effective June 1, 2014. Basic package includes your celebrant, personal flowers, acoustic music, beautiful seating in vineyard or barnsetting , champagne, and a custom cake . Additions can include a meal, wine, dinner music, and wine country cottage or resort accommodation.
- Complete information covering fees for site and coordination, can be found at the wedding “Dollars & Details” page!
- Corporate event information covering budget planning, restrictions & services, can be found on the corporate "Dollar & Details" page!
|Just a few great wedding dates
remaining for 2015!
Which will be yours?
Principal Julie Atwood is a well-known designer who has transferred her expertise in design and project management to luxury event planning. Actively involved with Land Trusts in Marin and Sonoma counties, her event philosophy has emphasized sustainability since the very beginning. Atwood has been a leader in supporting local resources and socially- and environmentally-responsible hospitality. Julie Atwood Events and the Atwood Ranch provide tremendous support to Northern California charitable organizations, through pro-bono services event production and hosting, and direct contributions.
Please see our "giving back" page to learn more!